- MA in Translation and Interpreting (ABC): with A (Hungarian), B (English, French, German, Chinese), and C (English, French, German and Dutch) language combination (120 credit points)
- EMCI: European Masters Conference Interpreting (ABC). An advanced level of interpreting course for those who have already taken part in a consecutive interpreting course or have experience in consecutive interpreting. During the course, the applicants have the chance to improve their consecutive interpreting skills and their professional knowledge, as well as acquire skills and strategies for simultaneous interpreting. The mother tongue of the applicants is usually Hungarian but students with English, German or French as a mother tongue (A) are also accepted if they have Hungarian knowledge of a B or C language. Language combinations: B (English, French, German, Spanish), C (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian). In the case of a successful final exam, students get not only an ELTE degree but also a degree in European Masters of Conference Interpreting. (60-68 credit points)
- E-learning course in translation specialised in texts on economics and social sciences (AB). An advanced level of a specialized translator course with an A (Hungarian) B (English, French, German) language combination for those who have already taken part in a translation course or have experience in translation and would like to get practice in the translation of texts dealing with the European Union (60 credit points). The course takes place depending on the number of applicants and the chosen languages.
- Training in interpreting for Court and Public Authorities with (BA): A (Hungarian), B (English, French, German) language combination. A course launched in 2014 for the first time. (60 credit points)
- E-learning course in specialized translation of Economic and Legal texts and training for terminologists. A course launched in 2015 for the first time.
- PhD in Translation Studies: in 2003 we launched our ‘PhD in Translation Studies’ programme within the framework of the ELTE BTK Doctorate School of Linguistics. We expect applicants with a degree in a foreign language or their language knowledge can be proven, they already have some experience in translation or interpreting, and they are interested in the theoretical questions of mediation between languages as well as the empiric research of translation and interpreting. (180 credit points)
XXIII. TransELTE-OFFI Konferencia
2021. március 24-25-26.
ORSZÁGOS FORDÍTÓ- ÉS TOLMÁCSVIZSGÁK 2021
Ildikó Horváth (ed.)
Robin Edina, Varga Dóra Ágnes
Robin Edina, Zachar Viktor (szerk.)
Új képzésformák - TÁVOKTATÁSBAN!
SZAKFORDÍTÓ ÉS TERMINOLÓGUS (gazdasági és jogi)
Courses available at the Department of Translation and Interpreting of ELTE